- Download WordPress and install WordPress .
for details see the link: http://www.howtofindit.in/how-to-install-wordpress-in-wamp-server/
- Install wordpress them. for woo commerce, Storefront. The Official WooCommerce Theme.
Download the theme from https://woocommerce.com/storefront/ link
- Extract the downloaded theme. Move into wordpress wp-content >> theme folder.
- Download the woocommerce plugin
Extract the plugin into wordpress wp-content >> plugin folder.
- Activate the theme
From the dashboard (siteurl/wp-admin) Select appearance >> themes
Activate the “storefrontend” theme by clicking the button “activate”.
- Activate the woocommerce plugin if not already activated.
From the dashboard (siteurl/wp-admin) Select appearance >> plugins
Activate the “woocommerce” pluginby clicking the button “activate”.
- Now theme and plugin installed and activated.
- Import woocommerce dummy data content as below link:
Now dummy data imported, you can see all the dummy products at Products tab at the wp-admin